Faire Harbour and Long Meadow Landings Apartment Community, part of the Landings Real Estate Group, is looking to add to their Maintenance team with a Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. The technician ensures that all maintenance issues are handled promptly and completed in a timely manner, in keeping with our high standards.
- Prepare vacant units for move-in.
- Respond, as directed, promptly and professionally to work order requests both during business hours and after hours.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents to promote a quality living experience for all residents.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, sheetrock, exterior structural, safety and appliances.
- Respond, as needed, to emergency work orders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required.
- HVAC, plumbing, drywall, electrical, swimming pool, and appliance experience.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, along with a "customer service" attitude.
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed uniform policy.
- Must provide basic hand and power tools.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance
- Must be reachable via phone or pager, except during approved time off.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekend hours and be available for on call status.
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
How to Apply:
To apply please submit a resume for consideration. Submissions without resumes will not be considered.
Landings Real Estate Group offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
Landings Real Estate Group is a private real estate development company headquartered in Newport, Rhode Island. Landings Real Estate Group provides development, construction and property management services to real estate investors and has investments in multi-family, office, retail and vacation properties in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York and Florida.
Landings Real Estate Group strongly believes in advancing the careers of talented professionals, and whenever possible, promoting from within the organization to support it's growth. The company's approach to real estate valuation is disciplined and based upon the certainty of execution. The Landings Real Estate team believes in their abilities and stretch to originate the next marketing, management, and cost saving processes. The group's entrepreneurial culture and shared values serve as guidance to create a collegial and team-oriented atmosphere among professionals who work well together and enhance the company's pioneering spirit.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.