Company: THE OVAL PARTNERSHIP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Executive to join our client who are a large chilled food manufacturer. This role will support the Commercial team, working closely as with the team to manage the customer on a day to day basis and work closely with the team to deliver customer account plans.
If successful you will be responsible for:
* Management of internal communication to ensure that cross functional teams are aware of all customer activity
* Management of Brexit Systems
* Analysing promotional performance and proposing new opportunities for future promotions
* Owner & Expert on Customer Systems
* Working with the commercial team to ensure project delivery
* Driving consistency and 'best practice' in performance reporting and internal process.
* Management of short and medium-term business forecasting process
Role Accountabilities include:
Commercial Administration - Ensure that all functions are aware of customer activity and account/promotional plans
Forecasting - Deliver timely, robust, balanced commercial outlook/forecasts that are owned internally by the commercial team and regarded as the principle short to medium term financial plan for the business.
NPD Costings - Review and appraisal of costings ensuring that they are representative of true expected margins and are in line with the target margin expectations. Act as a key member in the post-launch review meetings providing analysis of actual margin versus costings and forecast performance.
Promotional Analysis - Provide support for pre and post promotional analysis process to ensure model is adhered to and drive decision making on future promotional activity.
Project Management - ensure that critical paths are being adhered to and all commercial information is supplied on time to cross functional teams.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
* Previous experience within customer analyst roles
* The ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation
* The ability to operate in a fast paced and demanding environment
For more information please get in touch or apply today with your CV