Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Social Worker within the Hospital Discharge team in Hertfordshire.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay - £26 per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
- The Service supports an integrated approach to managing the care of people who require support upon discharge from hospital, so the role will involve working alongside occupational therapists, community care officers, health colleagues and care providers.
- You will be required to review support packages of people discharged from hospital on our various enablement pathways, including carrying out assessment of need and setting up longer-term packages for those requiring on-going support. You will also need to undertake safeguarding activity if required.
- To improve outcomes for service users, the Integrated Discharge Service supports a 7 day Hospital Discharge service. The post will be asked to be part of the service-wide rota to provide cover on consecutive Saturdays and Sundays once every eight weeks and will receive days off during the weeks before and after
- Social Work England Registration
- Diploma or degree in social work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org