A prominent and rapidly growing industrial manufacturing company is seeking Journeyman Tooling Technicians at their flagship facility. These roles will be responsible for building and repairing tooling, jigs, fixtures, and machinery. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Build and repair tooling, jigs, fixtures for manufacturing
- Assemble and test complex tooling and dies on equipment
- Plan setup and operation of machine shop tools
- Ensure all safety protocol and procedures are followed.
- 5+ years of experience in technical tooling environments
- Journeymen certification or active apprenticeship strongly preferred
- Ability to accurately read blue prints
- Ability to operate a variety of manufacturing equipment
- $27-$32/hr plus overtime and benefits at the top end of the market
Role: Tool and Die Maker
Apply for this job now.