Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role:
· As Project Manager, you will be based in our Digital Services Directorate, but work collaboratively and flexibly across structural boundaries to ensure effective and efficient delivery of our projects.
· You will effectively project manage to ensure successful delivery within the constraints of resource, time and quality of digitally enabled projects.
· You will assist with developing and refining our wider project management capabilities such as governance and project prioritization.
· The successful candidate will organise regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that business priorities, milestones, targets and constraints are reviewed, agreed and managed
· You will exemplify best practice in project activities such as planning, stakeholder communications, risk management, priority setting and execution within agreed budgets, standards and milestones.
· With a qualification in project management or relevant professional experience you'll have proven experience of managing and delivering complex and varied projects (such as software development or third party package implementations)
· You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking professional.
· You will be comfortable working flexibly, to a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
· You will have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
What we Offer:
· Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
· Local Government Pension Scheme
· Employee Discounts Scheme
· Onsite fitness facilities
· Support for continuous professional development
· Flexible working opportunities available
· 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st May 2020
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Role: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.