Company: FOWLER AUTOMOTIVE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Service BDC Associate - Fowler Ford*
You have outstanding communication skills, you have great phone skills, motivated and energetic. Stop wasting that talent! Showcase your talents for a company the recognizes and rewards you! The Service Business Development Center (BDC) Agent serves as a liaison between the dealership and its customers. Develops procedures to maximize appointments via the telephone or other outside sources. Assists department managers and technicians to administer customer relations programs designed to build and retain a loyal customer base.
Assists in generating, and posting reports and logs of incoming calls to made and sold service appointments.
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries by phone, email, text and chat
Assists in obtaining basic demographic information about each customer, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method established by the dealership.
Assists in preparing and posting reports for all appointments made daily.
Communicates all missed opportunities with management.
- Work in a team environment providing customers a top level experience
- Excellent telephone skills are a must
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients
- Friendly but professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy talking on the phone and willing to help customers
- Overcome customer objections in order to set the appointments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions to perform tasks for the Business Development Manager
- Determination to effectively follow-up with customers
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Valid Driver's License and MVR acceptable to our Insurance Carrier
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Norman, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!