Lincolnshire Place is an assisted living facility that specializes in Alzheimer's/Dementia care.
We are looking for friendly and caring individuals that love to work with residents for our SHIFTS: , 2nd shift and 3rd shift. At Lincolnshire we strive to have a very team oriented company culture, we live the motto "Doing it bigger and better the Lincolnshire Way!" We find it important to cater to our residents needs and live in their world, in order to fit every level of need of assistance.
- Ensuring our residents are safe
- Assisting residents to the bathroom every 2 hours.
- Taking them to activities and bringing them back
- Assisting them with meals.
- Assisting them with shower/bath.
- Assisting them to come out for meal time.
- Assisting residents in getting dressed or laying clothes out.
- Putting laundry away for 1st, taking dirty laundry out for 2nd and doing laundry on 3rd.
- CNA cetification
- at least One year of experience
- CPR certified
- Commitment to excellence
- Passion for caring for those with Dementia
Benefits of working at Lincolnshire Place include
- Job satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
*please apply in person
Job Type: Part-time
We are a small community that has 40 apartments that focuses on all Alzheimer's/Dementia residents. We are looking for a compassionate individual that not only cares about their paycheck but more of the individuals they are caring for. The willingness to learn on each of their differences on how they project dementia and being patient on dealing with the residents. We believe about making every moments a memory and everyday is a learning experience for all.
Role: Healthcare - Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA
Apply for this job now.