We are seeking a 2nd Shift Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Perform MIG and TIG welding operations/activities
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Ability to provide and maintain basic operations of robotic welder
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Ability to be certified in American Welding Society – AWS certification
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Dalsin Industries’ Vision: To be a dynamic and committed leader in the precision sheet metal fabrication/manufacturing industry. To deliver on market, employee and shareholder expectations:
We believe in our People
We believe in Integrity
We believe in Diversity
We believe in Results
We support our employees' growth by providing a positive atmosphere to help improve upon their strengths and skills through continuous learning methods.
Apply for this job now.