We are seeking an Agile Coach to become an integral part of our team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Implement in-person and electronic training programs focused on individual performance
- Develop training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions
- Survey employees and managers to determine training needs and desired results
- Previous experience in training, human resources, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with trainees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Agile Coach
Apply for this job now.