Our client is one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. They are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement.
We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse - Outpatients
You'll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focused care within the Outpatients Team. You'll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to patients. Our client values their staff and will provide you with support and a great place to work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient needs
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management
Skills and Experience
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Experience within Outpatients or Clinics
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to go above and beyond in your job role
- Commitment to your own professional development
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.