Logistics Commercial Manager
Bridgend, South Wales
Highly Competitive Salary
+ Company Car or Car Allowance & Bonus
Monday - Friday, business hours (flexibility required)
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Commercial Manager to join a large family run business who specialise within general haulage loads for the UK and Europe.
They are seeking a Commercial Manager to support the current transport operation and commercial team in the generating of new business and customer management.
- Proven experience of business development within a logistics operation
- Transport haulage and 3PL warehousing experience is highly desirable
- Previous management customer service experience within the general haulage sector is highly desirable
- Experience within a similar commercial manager position
- The ability to develop an understanding of the business's activities and the wider context of the transport haulage industry
- The ability to anticipate and solve problems, able to plan and think ahead
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude/proactive with a balanced and diplomatic nature
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Presentable, polite and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Competent decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Work alongside the Chief Commercial Manager and Depot Manager to enhance Customer relationships and increasing revenue opportunities
- Provide support to the commercial team on customer opportunities, revenue and throughput on a regular basis
- Actively creating opportunities to grow the operations and increase the revenue stream
- Customer service - resolving customer issues/complaints and ensuring critical KPI's are met.
If you have Commercial Manager experience within a Logistics operations and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.