A provider of SaaS for marketing are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join the team in the Newcastle offices.
They track marketing data and then provide this as useful information to their customers globally. The platform itself is monitored in Real Time with the web/mobile apps.
The development teams are multi-disciplined with the engineers, QA's and analysts working together using Agile principles.
The successful Front End Developer should have:
- Experience with React/Redux
- Babel and Webpack experience
- Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
The successful Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, well-tested and refactored code
- Ensuring code quality through pull requests
- Working as part of a cross-functional team with engineers, QA and Product Managers
- Following Agile principles
The benefits on offer to the successful Front End Developer are:
- Personal development plan with training/development budget
- Flexible working
- A fun and dynamic working environment
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear,
Apply for this job now.