We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, personable, Co-op liaison to help manage multiple sites of affordable senior housing in Baltimore, MD.
CSI Support and Development develops and manages affordable rental communities for seniors. The Co-op liaison works with the senior citizen resident members of each building to support them in the day to day management of their home. We are a mission driven non-profit organization we are continually working to live out our Core Values of Cooperation, Respect, Integrity, Volunteerism, Education and Excellence.
It is our goal to recruit competent, courteous and compassionate employees and encourage them to embrace and protect our unique cooperative management system. We foster a family atmosphere in which everyone has the opportunity to contribute and grow both personally and professionally.
As a Co-op Liaison you will work in partnership with resident volunteers to successfully:
• Manage the daily operations of the properties
• Ensure full occupancy
• Oversee facilities maintenance
• Complete annual budgets and monitor monthly finances
• Supervise onsite paid staff and contractors
• Ensure effective customer service and resident relations
• Promote and foster volunteer engagement in our unique cooperative management system
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and highly organized
• Ability to work well with diverse people
• Detail oriented
• A natural problem solver
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate will have these skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong interest in property management
• Strong interest in non-profit work
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere as the leader or a team member
• Some facilities knowledge or strong interest in learning
• Competitive salary
• Outstanding benefits
• Ongoing professional development
• A fun, supportive team atmosphere
For more information about our organization please visit #removed#
Candidates must have earned a Bachelors' Degree or Higher
CSI Support and Development is a mission-driven non profit organization providing affordable housing for low-income seniors. Our high quality housing is managed through our unique cooperative management system.
Role: Co-op Liaison/Property Manager
Apply for this job now.