KPI Recruiting has been successfully delivering temporary and permeant employees to large local companies since 2008.
Specialists in our field, our fast-responsive service, supported by an innovative approach enables us to deliver high quality, reliable service to our clients.
KPI Recruiting is a local company with huge ambition!
The role of the Key Account Manager:
The role of our Key Account Manager is assigned to our Crewe office and works predominantly onsite in some of our key accounts. The Key Account Management role includes planning and managing the full relationship between a business and most importantly, the client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively develop and maintain relationships with specific accounts across various locations
- Holding a daily meeting at the client's site with managers to closely manage the account.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the other departments to improve onsite services.
- Communicate with the senior managers to ensure the account requirements are constantly being met and maintained effectively.
- Continually source marketplace for candidates and referrals.
- Identify trends, forecast demand, and provide specific account information to senior management and onsite management teams.
- Customer service must be at the heart of everything we do.
- Account management experience in the industrial or logistics sector
- Recruitment experience
Key Skills/ Attributes:
· Customer focused
· Resilient with strong problem-solving skills;
· Persuasive and affable presenter with the ability to engage and inspire subordinates, peers, and customers alike.
· Assertive, confident and clear communicator - via email, phone, and face to face.
· Highly motivated and results-driven with a passion to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Good leadership and mentoring skills.
A driving license is essential.
Hours: 8 am - 6 pm with on-call duties. A flexible approach to hours is essential as onsite check-in can be out of core hours.