Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA)
£9.99 per hour
September 2021 - December 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to employ a EYFS Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply teaching team to work within a lively primary school in Blyth. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 3 - 4. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful EYFS Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on delivering support across the whole school curriculum, working Monday to Friday 8.30pm - 3.15pm.
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children in Early Years and phonics.
To be considered for the EYFS Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) position, you must:
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject.
- Have experience supporting children in EYFS.
- Be able to adapt to different routines daily.
- Have experience in Early Years and phonics.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) who is passionate about delivering quality teaching and care and looking to join a vibrant and creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.