An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a power station site in Selby, YO8 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional workplace pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average 40 hours per week including: 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 Days, Nights & Weekends, Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
Pay rate: £9.97 per hour
Holidays: 28 Days
This position is key to supporting the core team during absence and holidays. The core team have structed holidays which results in plenty of hours for the Support Officer to cover. Tasks vary greatly and include, but are not limited to, mobile patrols, foot patrols, gatehouse duties, vehicle searches, and many other tasks carried out on site.
- Smart appearance
- SIA Security / Door Supervisor Licence essential
- SIA CCTV Licence preferred but not essential
- Own Transport / Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT skills
- Good communicator
- Comfortable working independently & within a team
- Great telephone manner
- Comfortable communicating to a large group of people
- Ability to confidently, but calmly work to different situations
- Available at short notice
- Site operates a clean-shaven policy. RPE must fit correctly. Goatees may be allowed as long as they do not hinder the correct fitting of said dust masks. If you have a beard for religious or medical reasons you must provide a letter from your Doctor or place of worship.
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
• Great people management
• Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
• A real career pathway
• Professional development training / via Skills Centre Ltd
• Company award scheme
• Awards & Commendations
• Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.