Primary Teachers Needed for January 2021
Full Time / Part Time / Day to Day Roles
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit talented primary teachers to join our lovely primary schools in Nottingham to start in January 2021. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Madeline Nottingham Primary Resourcer on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#