Fabulous opportunity to join a tier 1 investment manager based in the City.
Responsibilities of Communications Executive:
- Support and develop the global communications strategy for internal and external purposes
- Day to day communications and media relations for the firm
- Write press releases, content for social media, marketing and for sponsorship purposes
- Organise and coordinate meetings with the media and build relationships with relevant journalists
- Monitor press coverage and react to enquiries
Experience required of Communications Executive:
- 2-5 years investment management communications experience either from agency or in-house within an investment firm
- PLC experience preferred
- Genuine interest in investment management
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a busy communications team
- Strong academics (2:1 or higher from a redbrick university preferred)
For an informal chat to find out more please send Kay your CV on #removed#
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.