Based in: Birmingham but must be available to travel.
Salary: £45K (Experience Dependent)
Start date: ASAP
You will be a key part of a specialist technical team, responsible for delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to new and existing clients. The role will provide an opportunity to build on your existing strong technical background and to obtain practical experience of industry standard solutions and services.
Including but not limited to: -
- Deliver bespoke technical projects, covering the full project life cycle including design, specification, deployment, documentation and support.
- Provide support to customers as and when required and provide guidance/direction/skills transfer to other members of the team.
Essential Experience/Technical Requirements
- Experience in the design and implementation of solutions to fulfil a customer's requirements
- Strong experience of delivering solutions within Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365 platform along with practical experience of design and implementation of Office 365 migrations, including hybrid configurations
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong experience with virtualisation technologies
Desirable Experience/Technical Requirements
- Experience with AWS
- Identity and access management technologies.
- Microsoft server operating systems.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- WAN/LAN technologies.
- Microsoft desktop operating systems.
This is an urgent requirement, please apply and i will be in touch ASAP if your profile is suitable.
Role: IT Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.