The Kyle David Group (KDG) provides the opportunity for you to challenge yourself professionally in order to grow in your career. We believe that a company is only as good as the people in it, and that happy team members are the foundation of our success. Our company values and beliefs of executing flawless customer satisfaction and giving back encompasses all that we stand for and all that we work towards every single day. We pride ourselves in the work we do and the services that we provide to set our company apart from the rest. You will work in a culture that empowers entrepreneurial thinking and provides opportunities to add value in every interaction!
As a Technical Support Assistant, you will join our client success team as a Tier I support for three critical areas of focus:
- Administrative communication - In this position you will be assisting technical staff with meeting notes, scheduling, and client communication regarding project status and deliverables.
- Client support - This position will require you to have a deep understanding of multiple different client products and be able to provide front-line support for clients. This will require that you have an exceptional attention to detail and impeccable communication skills.
- Release testing - You must be able to methodically go through a list of software requirements and verify that they are working as expecting and/or document them if they are malfunctioning.
The right candidate for this role would be an outgoing and passionate customer service advocate with a strong attention to detail. Candidates should be well versed quickly and efficiently using modern technology. This role is perfect for a dynamic self-starter with strong analytical skills who has experience delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide excellent customer service, both to our team and our clients through consistent communication.
- Work closely with analysts and end users to make sure that applications are performing as expected.
- Address and remediate concerns or escalate requirements as needed.
- Comfort learning new applications quickly to a high level.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a technical support role and working within a ticketing system.
- Strong writing skills with comfort drawing diagrams, taking screenshots, or annotating items in order to efficiently communication.
- Background in technology and customer service required.
- Background in software troubleshooting/testing preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% company-paid benefits for employee and family.
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, and holidays.
- Dollar for dollar 401k company match.
- Workplace and schedule flexibility.
- Employee driven social committee.
- Donations to your favorite charity.
How do I Apply?
To be considered, all applicants must submit the following:
- An updated resume.
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications. We will not consider any candidates who do not supply a cover letter.
- Salary history and/or requirement.
Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
KDG is a high technology consultancy based in the Lehigh Valley, PA with offices in Washington, DC. For over 16 years we have been providing expert-level technology advisement and execution on behalf of our clients in the areas of commercial, government, healthcare, retail, and education. We believe strongly in developing solutions that build value within the organization that we work by holding ourselves accountable to a strong return on investment. Our methodologies, and depth of industry experience have afforded us the amazing privilege of working with some extraordinary organizations and aiding in their growth.
Role: Technical Support Assistant
Apply for this job now.