We are an award-winning and well-established specialist software provider and have recently appointed a Workflow Implementation Consultant, at our modern offices in Farnborough. Due to business growth, we are seeking an additional Workflow Implementation Consultant to join our team, with some travel to visit clients in the surrounding areas for onsite training and support when this is possible. We are dedicated to the design, development, supply and support of specialised software solutions to small and medium sized corporate Legal clients around England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. We are seeking candidates with strong project implementation and workflow experience, exceptional IT skills and competent training delivery experience. An understanding of case management software and the Prince 2 qualification are highly desirable, but not essential.
The key areas are building and maintaining existing and new matter workflows, delivery of specialist software to new and existing customers via consultancy and updating internal and external documentation. Working 9am - 5.30pm Mon to Fri, you will receive a salary of £28K to £32k (dependent on experience) plus a discretionary annual bonus of up to 10% of annual salary (based on company and individual performance), 23 days holiday and a company pension.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Support & Delivery, the role of the Workflow Implementation Consultant is to ensure the company are at the forefront of the market, able to best serve our existing clients and grow the business via innovation and quality user friendly software. This role focuses on the implementation of our enhanced software module which includes creating workflows, integrations, tasks and case management.
The main duties include:
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Question processes to ensure the best methodology is found
• Delivery of implementation through cross department engagement ensuring timescales met
• Implementation and maintenance of Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
• Contribution to development of Professional Services strategy/objectives
• Training and retraining of team members on software updates
• Commercial awareness to manage the business needs whilst supporting customer requirements
• Constantly reprioritising workload
• Demonstrating impeccable timekeeping, diary management and delivery of training
• Providing support during all phases of each project
• Proactively identifying and developing service improvements, efficiency and effectiveness
• Anticipating customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the Company, ensuring customer loyalty is maintained
• Complying with all statutory legislation
• Identify and report all and any hazards