High Standards + Solid Structure = Results
We are a quality vs. quantity consulting firm. Our clients trust that we only hire the best of the best. Which is why we're more selective than most. If you apply to this position, the CEO will review your resume. If your resume stands out, you will receive a call within 48 hours.
- If you receive a call, our Head of Human Resources will do a preliminary phone interview. If you are invited to the office for an interview, that is a great sign.
We will be interviewing candidates until we find the perfect match for each of our trainers.
Must Be: Logical vs. Emotional and Appreciative vs. Entitled
- Standard Questions: We want to get these out of the way so we can enjoy the process.
- Hours: 11-8 (Mon-Friday) Saturday's are 10-6
- How long does it take the get to management? Our fastest example is 4 months, Longest is 2 years.
- Entry Level Pay: Bonuses + Commissions after 3 sales. This is weekly.
- What if I don't sell? The average rep at Clutch Management Group completes 7 sales weekly. We train everyone one on one and provide online training and a structured training guide. If your concerned about doing zero sales after being trained by a territory manager, receive on-going training, client leads, professional apparel/training badge, direct access to the client AND a WIFI encrypted tablet.....Managing a sales team in a top market might not be the ideal position for you at this time.
- How exactly do you sell? We have leads directly from the client, each trainee conducts 30+ residential presentations weekly. We also work with our clients marketing team for local events.
- Most Recent Marketing Event - PGA Tour at the Bethpage Black course.
- What if I need more training? Everyone needs more training, we believe in giving 100%. We are committed to making sure everyone does well here. Sarcasm aside, we want to see people grow on both a business and personal level. If we feel that you would be better suited in a new position, we'll create one for you. If we feel that you would be better in another company, and you have been an asset/positive influence on Clutch Management Group, we will provide you with a great recommendation letter and the CEO will help find you a new position. We want to see you win.
- No one asks this, but how is the atmosphere? Clutch Management Group has the best group of people I have ever had the chance to work with. No seniority or politics with a mix of high standards/competition + paid travel = Great Culture
- What do you wish you could change? Wasted talent.
How these skills will be taught: - Each trainee is assigned a personal training manager to aid in finding out strengths and maximizing talents. The CEO will provide hands on training, informational talks, as well as performance reviews. Information will be taught through observational training and applied through teach-backs. Training will be imparted through meetings, simulations and field observations. Leadership positions are obtained through demonstrated consistency in sales and delegated daily tasks.
Methods of Performance Evaluation: At the end of each week, each employee meets with the CEO and has a personal performance evaluation. These meetings encompass challenges from the week, the positives from the week, and setting goals for the upcoming week. The CEO is dedicated to helping each employee better themselves personally and professionally and takes great pride in seeing others succeed.
Clutch is a sales and marketing firm that assists Fortune 500 companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Role: Entry Level Brand Management Consultant - All Access Training
Apply for this job now.