Competitive Customer Service Assistant - Individualized Training
Are you someone who thrives in a progressive, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Are you eager to be a part of an up and coming enterprise and excited to help build it from the ground up?
The Customer Service & Sales Coordinator position is an entry level position in our firm with the unlimited opportunity for advancement only offered in a entrepreneurial startup environment. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers, and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. The Customer Service & Sales Coordinator’s main responsibility is to interact with consumers directly and assist them in choosing the appropriate products and services needed for their households while maintaining a consistently positive brand image. The main focus of this position will be with our new environmental services client, so a passion for the industry and change in clean energy is a major plus!
The few coveted spots in the customer-facing team will be trained in all product knowledge and customer service / sales techniques and how these translate across all departments of our firm.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow up on assigned customer leads and business prospects daily through direct contact on multiple channels
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Maintain exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
- Hire, train and develop other team members
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers daily and following up sales leads
- Proactively approaches problems with solution oriented mentality
- Basic computer skills and technical proficiency
- All training is provided as this is an entry level position, we just need the right raw material!
Carthage Management Group's main focus is the development of our people in order to maximize new customer acquisition for our clients. Using sales, marketing, and advertising with Fortune 500 clients as our base, our business strives to develop a team focus that produces effective results. Carthage thrives off organic growth, and sets itself apart from the competition by focusing on both the personal and professional development of each our team members. Our team works hard to grow alongside our clients by focusing on the relationships with their target consumers in order to expand their reach in to diversified markets . The result of our process is a group of highly motivated, solution-oriented individuals that utilize creativity and critical thinking skills that set our clients up for success.
Role: Competitive Customer Service Assistant - Individualized Training
Apply for this job now.