TMG Concepts is looking for a self-motivated, goal-oriented, and ambitious individual to join our team in an entry-level sales and marketing position for our Independence office. Our firm is growing rapidly due to client expansion demands, and we need individuals with great communication and leadership skills who can help!
TMG Concepts specializes in face-to-face, INSIDE marketing and sales for some of the largest, most well-respected brands on the planet. Because this is inside marketing and sales, our customers come to us. We DO NOT go outside to visit customers, and we do not go door-to-door. Our clients trust us with their brands, and we have built a reputation of representing them with professionalism and integrity.
As our organization continues to grow, we are looking for motivated, hard-working professionals who are motivated by challenges and are natural leaders among their peers. The Entry-Level Sales Associate position is entry-level, and training is provided.
Primary responsibilities of our Entry-Level Sales Associates:
- Acquiring quality customers for our clients
- Basic sales and marketing presentations
- Entry-level account management and retention
- Understanding and staying up-to-date on product knowledge
- Creating brand awareness for our clients' target audience
We provide employee development in the following areas:
- Sales support and training
- Office management
- Business development and organizational expansion
- Public speaking
- Essential sales and marketing skills
- Time and priority management
- Effective goal setting and planning
- Team leadership and coaching
- Travel opportunities
- Paid training
- Professional coaching and development
- Opportunities to gain experience in many facets of business
- Leadership development conferences
- Autonomy; we don't micro-manage
- Networking events and team outings
- Upward mobility, and performance-based promotions
Ideal characteristics of our next Entry-Level Sales Associates:
- Positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- The will to win
- Mental toughness
- Eagerness to grow both personally and professionally
We have six years of experience in Sales and Marketing for Fortune 500 companies across The United States. We have solidified our reputation as one of America's premier outsourced sales and marketing firms. Our clients need us to expand into 5-10 new branches across the United States in the next three years.
Role: Entry-Level Sales & Marketing Rep #Classof2018Grads
Apply for this job now.