Imagine One is currently seeking a Program Analyst to perform program management, technical, or business analysis. The Program Analystshall participate as a member of and/or supports the V-22 Propulsion and Power Integrated Product Team (IPT); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
Experience requested for PMA-275 Propulsion and Power Support:
- Candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplined environment
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be comfortable and confident with facilitating/leading meetings
- Candidate must have experience implementing DoD 5000.02.
- Responsible for complex major weapon system projects from initiation of requirement, through acquisition/execution, and concluding with project close-out.
- Develop requirements definition
- Complete analysis of alternative/market research
- Determine appropriate acquisition/sustainment strategy
- Develop Statement of Work (SOW)/Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)
- Manage acquisition/procurement process to award
- Monitor projects during execution
- Advise/assist the IPT on planned contracting actions
- Schedule/facilitate Procurement Planning Conferences (PPC), Statement of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) Reviews and Data Requirement Review Boards (DRRBs)
- Coordinate/review/rout/track Procurement Initiation Document (PID) packages
- Coordinate Procurement Planning Agreements (PPAs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Acquisition Strategies (AS), Acquisition Plan (AP) documents, and Sources Sought Notices
- Conduct PID Package Reviews with IPTs/Contracts/Industry
- Assist with coordination/review/tracking/documenting of the PMA Should Cost/Affordability initiatives
- Knowledge of government cost estimating and procurement processes (including technical evaluations)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project)
Experience: Must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the four (4) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in supporting major weapon systems and/or components development. Aircraft propulsion system experience is a plus.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Technical Discipline
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must currently have an ACTIVE DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd provides mission-critical program management, systems engineering, test & evaluation, CYBER engineering services, training, information technology, and logistics services to Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Weapons Center (NSWC) Dahlgren, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWC AD), and the United States Coast Guard (USCG). Within these agencies, the company currently works prime contracts including NAVAIR PMA-231, PMA-201, PMA-273, PMA-275 V-22 Training, PMA-275 V-22 PMSS, PMA-299, PMA-299 FMS, SPAWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Systems, FMS programs, and Systems Engineering and Software Integration for (C4I) Systems Technical and Engineering Services for C4ISR; NAVSEA SEA 04, PMS 312, and Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) support; and U.S. Coast Guard CG-9 support.
Notable sub contract work includes professional support business to NAVSEA PMS IWS 1.0 and NAVAIR PMA 261; integration of C4ISR Systems into 2050 Category II and Category III Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles for Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM), and business/financial management and technical support to USN Training at The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS)/Aegis Training and Readiness Center (ATRC), NSWC Dahlgren.
Key services are program and business financial management, international program management, C4ISR, test and evaluation, integrated logistics support, integration, quality assurance, SOA testing, developmental testing, software development, integration of COTS products, interactive multimedia design and development, distance learning systems, CBT/WBT, and acquisition life cycle support. C4ISR support include technical and engineering support such as: analysis of technical initiatives and new concepts for further exploration; research and preparation of new technologies; technical analysis support and reports on C4ISR architecture tools used to assess and verify demonstrations, tests and exercises; system software analyses, design, installation, testing and independent evaluation and assessments, and software upgrades.
For the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) test and evaluation (T&E) Support Services delivery order, Imagine One supports several SSC-LANT Program Managers with specialized requirements engineering, analysis, and tracking services. Imagine One worked with the customer to strategically plan how proven USMC T&E processes could be automated using the IBM Rational suite of tools to meet or exceed the overall T&E program vision and mission, and customer expectations.
Major contract vehicles supporting DoD customers include SSC-LANT 8(a) MAC, SeaPort-e, and GSA MOBIS, and 8(a) GSA STARS II. NAICS codes include 541330, 561210, 518210, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541712, and 541611. Imagine One is a a Employee Owned company founded in 1998, headquarters are in Colonial Beach, VA, with three additional offices in Arlington, VA; Patuxent River, MD, and Charleston, SC.
Role: Program Analyst (PMA 275) #1163578
Location: Lexington Park,
Apply for this job now.