Maintenance Engineer, Water Treatment Systems
- Competitive salary
- Work wear
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, group income protection, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, gym membership, travel insurance, health screening, health cash plan, shopping discounts.
The Role - Maintenance Engineer, Water Treatment Systems
You will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager with the following key responsibilities. You will also be included on a rota to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response to clients.
- Mobilisation - ensuring the customer site is ready to accept a mobile water treatment unit. This includes ensuring all relevant paperwork and risk assessments have been completed in advance. The mobile unit must be ready to operate, hook up and commission.
- Asset Management - you are required to ensure the mobile water treatment fleet are in a state of readiness at all times. This includes maintaining maintenance schedules, ensuring all units are roadworthy and stored safely.
- Installation Project Management - assisting with small enabling works up to larger scale projects. You will be required to support the development of project plans and help to maintain a network of subcontractors for pipe and electric works.
- Procurement - you will identify all consumables and enable the equipment required for projects and fleet maintenance, ensuring adequate stocks of essential spares and consumables.
Your Background - Maintenance Engineer, Water Treatment Systems
To apply you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in a maintenance, engineering or service role within the water treatment or waste water sectors
- A full UK driving licence
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers with the ability to manage expectations
- Strong administration skills including reporting
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail
The Company - Maintenance Engineer, Water Treatment Systems
- Innovative leading supplier of environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of water, waste and energy management services
- Trusted by both the private sector and local authorities to operate and maintain water treatment systems, offering cutting edge recycling solutions and patented technologies
- Their continued success is based upon an unrelenting commitment to research and development, world class facilities and the recruitment and retention of customer focused engineers.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.