Architect needed in Silver Spring - Apply now for this great opportunity- Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Do you want to work for one of the largest health care providers in the country??? This health care company has been around since 1945 and has over 10.6 million health plan members. They have over 38 hospitals, 626 medical offices and over 189 thousand employees.
Apply Now and you could be part of this great company!!! Job Description below
Silver Spring, MD
Possible Contract to Hire
Total experience: 10 years Development/Architecture (5 years of Ensemble experience)
Education: 4 year degree
1. Need to design and develop productions based on requirements
2. Able to reuse components across different interfaces
3. Software developer and who understand object-oriented programming, service-oriented architectures, and other concepts central to developing robust, scalable, distributed applications
4. Document the current state and future state architecture
5. Help the team in Ensemble technology implemnetation
1. At least two years’ experience with InterSystems Caché and/or Ensemble
2. Help develop simple/complex rules based on Requirements .
3. Interacting with users and deliver the results up to their requirements
4. Code Review and feedback to other developers
5. Strong communication skills and can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
1. Co-ordinate and work on onsite-offshore model
2. Setting up scripts for code deployment and code management
3. Health Care payer experience, especially in X12/EDI
1. Good presentation skills
2. Good customer facing skill
Able to work in matrix based organization
5 years of ensemble and 10 years of IT development/architecture experience
Azule Staffing is a provider of staffing and recruiting services. Azule, Building the Bridge to Employment Excellence!
Role: Architect - 114368
Location: Silver Spring,
Apply for this job now.