Health Care Assistant
We have fantastic opportunity in Malvern with flexible working hours working. We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
- Manual Handling (pushing wheelchairs, using a hoist and repositioning)
- Support with meal times
- Support with medication
- Personal care; bathing, clothing, supporting with toileting, clothing
- A current DBS (within the past year) Subscribed to the Update Service
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year's experience in a Carer Support role
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates/qualifications such as Fist Aid, Health & Safety, Moving and handling ETC
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
Cucumber recruitment specialise in temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK.
We are looking for professional, friendly support workers to be part of our happy and effective team.
We may be temporay but we want you to stick with us!
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW
Please send your CV with your application and Sam will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to hearing from you