· Do you have exceptional telephone and face-to-face communication/presentation skills?
· Are you comfortable speaking with new people?
· Can you solve any problem, no matter how big or small?
· Are you fun and friendly with the natural ability to cultivate relationships and inspire?
· Do you love a good challenge, striving to exceed weekly performance goals?
Barbizon Modeling and Acting of Pennsylvania has an amazing opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others through education as an Admissions Director and Recruiter for our private school!
What Is an Admissions Director and Recruiter?
An Admissions Director and Recruiter markets our educational services to students, as well as teachers, guidance counselors, and principals, at high schools within a specific geographic territory. In this capacity, the Admissions Director and Recruiter must conduct research, study target schools’ programs, and develop exceptional educational presentations.
Additionally, the Admissions Director and Recruiter is responsible for overseeing other opportunities to talk about our private school and mission at community events. This element of the position includes planning and arranging visits and activities, arranging for staff members to assist (when needed), and always acting with the highest ethical standards.
What Makes an Amazing Admissions Director and Recruiter?
· Excellent time and workflow management. Managing a territory while developing and building a rapport with a variety of people, teams, and organizations takes attention to detail and an eye for marketing. The ability to prioritize seamlessly is essential.
· Dynamic public speaking skills. The Admissions Director and Recruiter regularly make presentations and deals with the public and colleagues. Prior training or teaching experience is helpful.
· Solid administrative skills. Returning calls, emails, and departmental reports is necessary to stay on top of all the “moving parts” of the Admissions Director and Recruiter role. Comfort around computer programs and databases is needed, so techno-savviness is a must.
· Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills. The Admissions Director and Recruiter makes on-the-spot decisions. Consequently, she should be prepared to evaluate situations quickly and take appropriate actions.
· Strong ability to be creative. As the person responsible for much of the unique marketing items and strategies for the school, the Admissions Director and Recruiter should be proficient across numerous platforms, including print, social media, and web.
· Unwavering belief in teamwork. Our school functions as a tightly knit team. The Admissions Director and Recruiter should echo the belief that being an active member of a group while maintaining focus on individual contributions and responsibilities is key to success.
What Skills and Experience Does an Admissions Director and Recruiter Need to Apply?
· Prior experience in admissions, customer service, and/or sales.
· Excellent and demonstrable communication skills.
· Effective oral, written, and nonverbal expression (including during impromptu speeches.)
· Comfort around technology, including a working knowledge of MS Office and Google.
· Ability to work with people from a variety of social, economic, and cultural backgrounds.
· Self-motivation and desire to work independently while making sound judgments.
· A natural desire toward imagination, innovation, and invention.
· The ability to lift and transport at least 25 lbs. of presentation materials.
· The ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
· The ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
· Valid driver’s license, sound driving record, and reliable vehicle.
· A passion for helping others achieve their life goals, especially children, teens, and young professionals.
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred, not required.)
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for this position, and will respond within one business day after receiving cover letters and resumes from highly qualified candidates. Send your information in confidence to our team.
Role: Admissions Director and Recruiter
Apply for this job now.