Primary SEN School Teachers - Portsmouth - March & Easter Starts
As the largest UK Educational Recruitment Agency, Teaching Personnel can offer unrivalled access to the countries Primary Schools. With over 80 offices nationally we work in direct parallel with school leadership teams to provide them with staff that are fully vetted, capable & effective in their roles.
As one of only two UK agencies approved for supply for the NTP & Catch-up programmes, we have deeper access to schools than ever before. This means that through understanding you as a person and a teacher, we commit to finding you the best match possible.
I am looking to recruit qualified Teachers to work in the Portsmouth area on a part-time, or full-time basis. I want to see applicants who have a proven ability to adapt to a multitude of situations and thrive on being challenged and also have SEN experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold QTS.
- Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be available on a Part-time/ full-time basis.
- Have experience of the current KS1 & 2 curriculum
- Can offer flexible work available at present and from September
- Have experience with ASD, SEMD and challenging behaviour
If you wish to apply for this role, please email me on #removed#