We are seeking a CRA with monitoring experience who wishes to work for a small friendly CRO who will work with you to develop your career further. You must have a background in clinical trials and be a CRA or CTA/CRC wishing to progress their career to project manager level and beyond.
To be considered for this role you must have had experience of working on clinical trials. You will be office based near Farnham in Surrey. The salary and package on offer will depend on your experience to date.
The primary role of the CRA will be to liaise with the investigators and on-site CRAs and you will be responsible for remote data monitoring. We are seeking an experienced CRA or a Clinical Trials Coordinator who would like to progress to a CRA after training.
Our Client is a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) specialising in medical device clinical research. As a company that undertakes in-house clinical research as well as multi-site clinical trials, they have a thorough understanding of all aspects of clinical research.
The role would ideally suit a CRA with at least one year’s experience, looking to take on more responsibility or a CRC ( Clinical Research Coordinator )or CTA ( Clinical Trial Assistant )looking to progress their career. This full-time position is office-based .
The successful applicant will be responsible for :-
• Assist in the preparation of study protocols, CRFs and other essential documents
• Prepare informed consent forms and ethics committee submissions
• Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close out visits
• Manage assigned sites to ensure that timelines, recruitment and quality standards are met
• Maintain awareness of ICH GCP, SOPs and regulatory requirements and ensure adherence by site staff
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with investigators, site staff and study Sponsors
Candidate Requirements/key skills:
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience, guide £27-36k + benefits
Graduate Life Science qualification or other appropriate degree
Good working knowledge of ICH GCP and clinical trial methodology
Knowledge of relevant industry standards and other legislation
Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Role: Clinical Research Associate CRA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnham, Surrey, South East
Apply for this job now.