We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility in Stroudsburg, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Part Time 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at Stroud is a 127-bed rehab and skilled nursing facility in East Stroudsburg. We are just across the street from Pocono Medical Center, allowing for easy access to doctor appointments. The Gardens at Stroud gives you and your loved ones the care you deserve.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Apply for this job now.