AMP Marketing is looking to fill a Sales Representative / Account Manager to join our team You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Comprehensive Training
- Direct mentorship
- Realistic advancement opportunities through our management trainee program
- A 100% internal, merit-based promotion philosophy
- A fun, energetic workplace
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ambition, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- An ability to take ownership of assigned projects
- A desire to work and contribute in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through
Amp Marketing is an organization that partners with fortune 500 companies to assist in marketing strategies and new customer acquisitions. Our focus is outsourced sales services. We are committed to providing our clients with proven marketing and sales strategies that get real results. Our clients are among the most recognized brands both nationally and internationally.
In the March 2013 issue of Inc. Magazine Amp Marketing was featured as "The Next Big Thing". Amp finished 2014 with record breaking revenues and achieved 1023% 3-year revenue growth. This incredible growth has led to features in Forbes, CNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, as well as ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox affiliates accross the country. Amp Marketing CEO Mike Lawrence was recently interviewed on "Success Today" to share the secrets of his success.
In less than 5 years, Amp has expanded operations to 6 locations including 3 in Florida (Orlando, Port St Lucie, and Melbourne) as well as Dallas, Kansas City, and Raleigh. Amp is continuing to add top-notch clients and is establishing a reputation as the go-to marketing partner for B2B, B2C, Events, and Retail campaigns.
Role: *Hiring Now* Sales Representatives / Account Managers
Apply for this job now.