Behaviour Support Worker
£65 - £85 (per day)
Salary for this Behaviour Support Worker role is dependant on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is 6 weeks experience working with children or young people with Team teach training (although this can be offered free of charge through Vision for Education).
Vision for Education are currently working with various settings across Huddersfield who still have Behaviour Support Worker vacancies available.
Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages. We are currently looking for a number of Behaviour Support workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviour. We are looking for candidates with compassion and empathy but also that are able to make a difference in young peoples lives.
Vision for Education work with a number of Specialist school settings, similar experience within the last 2 years is essential. We are looking for candidates that have a great personality and are able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to adapt and make the most out of challenging situations. De-escalation is a big part of these Behaviour Support Worker positions therefore relevant experience is beneficial.
Requirements for this Behaviour Support Worker role:
- Have experience of working 1:1 in a similar environment within the past 2 years (Vision need to be able to obtain relevant references)
- Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team.