Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager - IT Services.
Exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with experience of defining and marketing IT service & product propositions to join a mid-sized, growing IT Service Provider. This is a key new hire within the organisation. You will work closely with Product and Service Managers and the Commercial team, implementing go-to-market strategies, aligned with product Roadmaps, delivering value propositions to customers at various stages of the buying journey. Being a new hire within the newly formed Marketing team, this is an opportunity to shape your position and contribute significantly to the organisation's growth ambitions.
You will be responsible for working with Product Managers, Service Managers and Commercial teams to define and market propositions across Connectivity, Data Centre Services and Cloud service lines. Technology offerings vary from "classic" to emerging solutions. i.e. ADSL to SDWAN. Target clients are typically mid to enterprise scale organisations across retail, hospitality, leisure and not-for-profit (although not limited to these sectors).
You will play a key role in supporting the development of new services and offers, including working with designers, content specialists and other colleagues in the creation of commercial and sales enablement collateral. You will plan, deliver, monitor, and enhance marketing programs in line with business and departmental objectives.
- Design and Lead the business' marketing strategy
- Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to design a strategic roadmap
- To work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to design the Marketing organisation
- Responsible for customer experience across all key areas within the business.
- Responsible for B2B lead generation, and coordination of B2B Marketing strategy and initiatives
- To oversee product development/ management.
- Lead Data, Analytics and Insight strategy, and work with Finance and tech team to establish usable dashboards to understand and respond to customer behaviour.
- Lead our External Communications and PR strategy and implementation
- Establish Marketing capability, processes and priorities within the team
- Be the voice of Marketing in the Sales Management team, and drive customer-centric culture throughout the organisation
- Establish the Customer KPIs and a reporting structure for keeping key stakeholders informed in real time
This is a unique opportunity to build and own the product marketing for a successful business within the IT services domain.
Based in London
Position paying up to £60,000 + corporate benefits.
Role: Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.