The PART-TIME Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for providing administrative support services through a variety of administrative functions.
- Providing general office and research, administrative and clerical support, word processing, document preparation/management, and file maintenance as required
- General receptionist duties, including answering incoming phone calls
- Coordinating messages and schedules for the office
- Looking up information on specific files
- Preparing files
- Preparing correspondence
- Scanning documents for electronic storage
- Ordering, distributing, and maintaining reception area, office supplies, and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of basic office procedure
- Advanced organizational skills, including the ability to plan work activities and stay on schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities
ManeHire is a full-service staffing agency. We specialize in temporary, temp to hire and permanent positions in CT, NY, DC, and MA.
Role: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Location: East Longmeadow,
Apply for this job now.