The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the inventory of the Warehouse and the daily transfer of HVAC freight and materials in a fast paced environment. The ultimate goal of this role is to procure, process, and dispatch products to customers and vendors for one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorships that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies.
· Represent GEMAIRE as a leader in the industry.
- Daily loading and unloading of products in truck utilizing forklift and/or hand truck.
- Receive, inspect and stock all merchandise.
- Verify all items received to items ordered for accuracy.
- Pick and verify orders for customers and inter-office transfers. Prepare orders for shipment as needed.
- Responsible for daily checklist of truck and forklift maintenance.
- Assist management with inventory counts and provide daily upkeep of the Warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 6 months Warehouse experience including forklift operation. Appliance lift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within daily deadlines.
- Knowledge of common carrier (LTL) and full truckload logistics.
- Must communicate effectively with customers and provide superior service.
- Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn and grow with our Company.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Gemaire Distributors is a fully owned subsidiary of Watsco, Inc. (NYSE: WSO), the largest network of HVAC distribution businesses in the US with more than 560 locations company wide. As one of Watsco’s four subsidiaries, Gemaire distributes top-quality HVAC/R equipment and supplies from more than 90 locations in ten states including Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Alabama, Louisiana, California, Nevada and Arizona.
Role: Part Time Warehouse Associate
Location: East Tampa,
Apply for this job now.