Year 3 Teacher
Sector: Primary Teaching
Location: Leeds LS5, West Yorkshire
Date Posted: 09/04/2021 Closing Date: 31/08/2021
This post is for search of a experienced KS2 / Year 3 KS2 Teacher for a start date September 2021.
- Year 2 Class Teacher. “GOOD” Local Leeds School
- Flexible Part-Time Hours For September Term Start
- Short Term Post (Chance This Position May Be Prolonged)
- GDP 90 - GDP170 per day (Dependant On Experience)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Prior experience working in Y3 or KS2
- Strong Set Of Leadership Skills
- High Teaching Expectations And A Commitment To Raising Standards
- Provide Clear Structures For Lessons, Which Maintain Motivation And Challenge In The Classroom
- Able To Access The LS5 Area By Means Of Travel
The headteacher at this School is working closely with Teaching Personnel to appoint a position at a GOOD Ofsted school, in the Leeds area, teaching a Year 3 class.
The governing body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and creative addition to join their team on a Part Time basis.
The teacher will also join a strong leadership team and a well established key stage 2 team.
The school are working hard to aspire to aim for OUTSTANDING and want somebody who can help contribute to this task in question!
If perhaps this role doesn't sound as well suited after reading, we do offer a huge range of teaching/support opportunities should you wish to take a look on our website… Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on #removed#. You can also email an up to date CV to #removed#