£21,060 to 24,400 per annum depending on experience
- Are you passionate about putting customers at the heart of everything you do?
- Are you looking for your next recruitment challenge?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you.
Staffline are the UK's largest workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years and we are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Planner to join our team in Peterborough.
The Recruitment Planner will be working closely with our clients to ensure we fulfil their requirements, so the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple client requests.
Why work for Staffline?
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximises your potential but with a range of benefits.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Performance-related bonus based on personal and company performance
- Holiday entitlement starting at 24 days and an additional day to volunteer in your community
The Recruitment Planner position
Working as part of a fast-paced team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Collating and responding to client forecasting, communicating openly with clients, and providing regular updates on progress
- Regular reviews with clients to understand their recruitment needs, proactively seeking customer feedback on the service they have been provided
- Implementing forecasts, making clients aware of any issues that may impact delivery
- Confirming worker availability weekly and booking them onto shifts
- Ensuring client orders are fulfilled promptly and accurately, adapting to changing demands
Who are we looking for?
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, or experience planning schedules or rotas
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.