Communicate are in partnership with a London based FTSE 250 in their search for a Divisional Finance Director.
Our client, a multibillion turnover conglomerate, is a B2B focused business that operates under a high volume/ low margin business model. As business and sales begin to return to pre pandemic levels of normality, the company are seeking to push onwards and seize the opportunity for expansion by hiring an ambitious Finance Director to develop a key division that possesses great growth potential. With c. 250 million turnover of P&L responsibility, the chosen candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running in order to drive the desired strategic growth.
We are looking for a highly career focused, ACA qualified individual with extensive experience in the plc/ blue-chips space. The role will include overseeing a direct team of 10 within a fast moving, dynamic environment so will suit those with first class management skills, coupled with a personality and style of operation that is very much in the detail.
Despite the current climate our client is open to interviewing remotely so short turnaround is expected within the hiring process.
- ACA/ CIMA qualified (Big 4 preferred), with significant PQE in finance roles
- Extensive plc experience (ideally within large FTSE-listed businesses)
- Current (or previously have been) divisional finance director seeking an exciting/ challenging career trajectory
- A proven track record of hitting the ground running
- Possesses relevant B2B experience