The Client Service Account Management Representative is a liaison between facilities serviced and internal departments while examine records, reports, or other documents to establish facts or detect discrepancies
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform MAR to cart medication audits and audit back-up & emergency drug medication boxes located in facilities
- Inspect, replenish, troubleshoot automated dispensing machines
- Conduct inspections of all drug storage areas per Federal & State Regulations
- Arrange presentations and represent services the company provides for current and prospective customers
- Assist in monthly routine pharmacy inventory and audits
- Educate administrators, DONs and LTC facility staff on pharmacy cost management
- Promote guidelines for medical necessity and high cost/dangerous medications for residents
- Educate licensed staff on company policy and procedure, and company protocol via in-servicing
- Prepare facility for annual state survey
- Advise facility staff regarding preferred medication covered by Medicaid and Medicare Part D
- Review/Audit charts for proper documentation, conducted medication cart, treatment cart, and med room audits
- Conduct med pass observations, MAR to cart and MAR to chart audits with licensed nurses
- Maintain viable relationships with administrators, DONs, and licensed staff
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration Skills
- Decision Making
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
There is no supervisory responsibility for this position
This position operates in a long-term care facility. This role may use standard office and/or pharmacy equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, rolling carts, fax machines and etc. A large portion of work shall be performed in the long-term care facility where the noise may be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, walk, crawl intermittently
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed
- May lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
•LPN, RN is required
•Long-term care facility or long-term care pharmacy experience is required
•Proficient with email communications
•Great communication skills both verbally and via email
•Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Behind every script there is a patient. And behind every thriving healthcare facility there is a seamless pharmacy experience. At PharmScript, we are healthcare professionals first. Through precision, persistence and innovation, we seek to earn the trust of providers, residents, patients, and their loved ones every day, with every delivery
PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Serving as a long-term care pharmacy is not just about delivering prescriptions it is about providing high quality support and services to our clients, so that they can focus on caring for the patients who need these medications.
As a leading pharmacy provider to long-term care and post-acute care facilities, PharmScript partners with healthcare organizations across nine states. We provide medication and support needed to help our clients deliver patient-centered care to thousands of residents and patients.
Role: Client Services Representative
Apply for this job now.