Savanna Staff Solutions are recruiting for HGV Driver in Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey for ongoing agency roles, permanent roles, and ad-hoc shifts to suit your needs.
We Still pay Via LTD Company or PAYE and have work immediately avaibale for ongoing work.
Any HGV Driver looking for the above will need the following:
- HGV Driver Entitlement Cat C or CE (minimum 1 year with on the road experience)
- Current CPC DQC card and Digi card with knowledge of manual entry
- Great working attitude and work ethos
- Communicable in English for over the phone conversations with traffic offices
The transport Sector is now finally opening again right across the country after the Prime Ministers' latest announcements of easing of lock down measures. Transport work is Booming again, especially in certain sectors
We can offer HGV Driver roles in the following:
- Class 1 Trunking Days Nights
- Class 1 Tramping Days and nights
- Class 1 Multi Drop
- Class 1 Film Work on location
- Class 1 Shunting
- Class 2 Multi Drop Pallets
- Class 2 Clothing Deliveries
- Class 2 Food transport
HGV Driver Is IR35 Driving you round the bend? It is here to stay whether we like it or not so let us make the best of a bad situation.
Whether you want to be paid via LTD company, PAYE or through the payroll company, Savanna can pay you via any of them. So get intouch today
Click “Apply Now” and one of our dedicated sales team will be in touch.