COMPANY: FINANCIAL SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum
A global Financial Services firm based in London is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team.
Role of the Reward Analyst in London:
- To support the Remuneration and Regulation team to ensure the smooth running of that service and to continually improve the service
- To support the delivery of the annual salary and bonus review for all entities
Role interfaces with the wider HR team in and outside London. Some stakeholders within PD including F&C and Planning Group, Company Secretarial and Control Functions.
- Annual Review: Support the annual salary reviews across EMEA; process, including engaging with key stakeholders to understand the challenges across the business to ensure that the Bank is fair in the way it pays its staff and can attract and retain the people we need & who share our vision and values.
- Benchmarking: Administer the annual salary benchmarking review across all EMEA entities. Engage with line, local and overseas HR Business Partners to educate and analyse the data to provide insight to the compensation data.
- Salary Bands: Support the EMEA (as appropriate) salary banding structure including annual reconciliation against internal and external comparators.
- Bonus Modelling: Deliver accurate modelling using the EMEA bonus models, including the forecasting of EMEA bonus outcomes and supporting any re-design in light of regulatory requirements.
- Recruitment: Delivering timely, accurate and relevant benchmarks across the business (in conjunction with the salary banding structure).
- Regulatory Reporting, Group Reporting and Analytics: Production of accurate and timely reporting for Rem & Regs team.
- Remuneration Regulation: Support the Regulation and Governance Manager with impact analysis, data gathering and implementation reward related regulation that impacts the Group Regionally
- Material Risk Takers: Updating HR management systems to maintain live MRT lists.
- Executive Compensation: Support the Exec Comp Manager with the performance evaluations, balanced scorecard evaluations, bonus award letters and remuneration outcomes for senior management for Key Staff.
- Governance: Analysing and preparing data and reports for the EMEA Boards and their Committees - especially Remuneration Committee
- Projects: Participate in cross-departmental initiatives and develop compensation projects within the region.
- Collaboration: To maintain relationships and work closely with international Business Partners and ensure that the local context and economics are included in any compensation decisions.
- [Budgeting: Supporting with the analysis and delivery of budget data to F&C for all EMEA legal entities.
Requirements for the Reward Analyst:
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment including Guarantees, Material Risk Takers, Remuneration Code and Senior Manager Regime
- Proved track record in managing and delivering on key projects.
- Strong understanding of bonus modelling.
- Highly numerical and analytical with a high attention to detail
- High level of competence liaising with senior stakeholders and understanding commercial considerations of reward.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively both up and across a hierarchy.
- Able to explain complex financial data and communicate it in an easy way to understand
- Excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong excel skills