Year 1 Teacher needed!
I am currently working with a school in the Worcestershire area who are looking for an experienced Year 1 teacher to start after half term for two and a half days a week. The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, have minimum of 2 years' experience and will be reliable and have good classroom management.
The school are known for their close-knit team, supportive management and nice school grounds.
As a Key Stage One Teacher, you are expected to:
- Plan, mark and deliver lessons to a class of around 30 children
- Be able to adapt teaching styles to suit the needs of each individual pupil
- Hold an NQT/QTS qualification
- Have had experience teaching year 5 / year 6 (preferably)
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Provide the best level of support to pupils
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Work well with the classroom Teaching Assistant
- Have had experience working with children who have additional needs
The Primary School are looking to get trials booked in as soon as possible.
Winner Education is a DFE registered Teaching Agency born and ran by Education Professionals in the Education Industry today. Ran by Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners and School Governors, we believe this gives us the winning edge over our competitors. All of our team regularly attend bookings to understand what the schools really need. Winner Education offer a Price Promise, whereby, we pay all our staff more and charge all our schools less.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kirstie Stanton on #removed# or #removed#