GPL is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in international and domestic tax and accounting. Our quest is to be the key player in our clients' financial dream team. We provide year-round services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve their goals and financial destiny. We are a young, energetic company that is growing rapidly, like the many businesses we work with.
GPL Tax and Accounting is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team in Kirkland, WA office.
The Staff Accountant provides all of the services of a Full Charge Bookkeeper including the complete reconciliation of the full Balance Sheet. This includes the transactional entries of sales, accounts receivable, payments and deposits, bills, bill payments, and accounts payable, payroll journal entries, state excise filings and bank reconciliation procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Staff Accountant has primary control over their clients accounting records and maintains a regular schedule of reconciliation and month closing processes, as well as regular excise and B&O tax filings. Most tasks are repeated on a monthly schedule, but occasional projects will arise that require working through many months or years of bank statements.
- bachelor's' degree in accounting or equivalent job experience
- Quickbooks experience (at least 1 year)
- QBO experience preferred
- Bookkeeping experience (at least 1 year)
- Payroll entry experience- preferred.
- Excise filing experience- preferred.
What you should expect from us:
We believe that each and every team member plays an important role in our company's success That's why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program.
We offer: Flexible Time Off, Paid Holiday, Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401k Matching, FSA & HAS, Education Assistance Program, working from home option. Employees can also take advantage of discounted gym memberships and stocked kitchens.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments and what makes you unique. Here is what makes us unique:
- Innovation: we think beyond the debits and credits
- FinTech: we employ the latest technologies to enhance the work environment and productivity
- Proactive Client Support: year-round accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation and consulting services on an ongoing basis, not just during "tax season"
- CFO Services: expert guidance for small business owners who want to take their business to the next level
- We Say Yes: we don't shy away from emerging industries, such as Cannabis, or complex tax situations such as foreign transactions
- Diverse Clientele: we provide solutions for high net worth individuals with complex tax structures, small-business owners and startups, and people with broad investment portfolios
- Community Connections: We provide our clients access to a network of professionals in a variety of fields such as financial services, legal services, real estate, mortgage, banking, and risk management
Powered by JazzHR