Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Primarily responsible for keeping the shop clean and neat and providing assistance to vehicle maintenance mechanics and other mountain operations departments when needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining cleanliness of shop and surrounding ares.
- Trash removal as assigned.
- Washing vehicles and maintaining fleet cleanliness and upkeep.
- Keeping the vehicle bay and maintenance shop free of ice and snow, including roof and other areas as needed.
- Shuttling vehicles from base area to maintenance bay and other locations as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid Colordao Driver's License.
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 172788