Company: URBAN LEAGUE OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
The Covid-19 Compliance Monitor will provide support and implementation of Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNoneDuties/Responsibilities:
- Monitor site to ensure the standards for Covid-19 social distancing are met to ensure safe site practices.
- Ensure and support PPE compliance and occupancy standards
- Attend safety training meetings
- Report any incidents through the proper channels
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Know the CDC rules
- Provide Covid -19 Overviews and guidance related to:
- Social Distancing
- Testing coordination
- Set Health Manager Role & Responsibility
- Integration support with staff
- Monitoring Protocols and Screening procedures
- Positive test action and identification of referrals for testing
- PPE Supply List
- Prior medical experience as a nurse or medic preferred
- Ability to support both adults and children in a learning environment
- Five (5) years of work experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
Education and Experience:
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer certificate, a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Powered by JazzHR