Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an opportunity for a Mosaic Super User on a 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
This position will be a total of 36 hours per week, with hours from 09:00am - 17:30pm.
To identify and provide immediate, expert, hands-on support, mentoring and training to all front-line social work staff using the Children's Framework-I ICS system, to ensure social work practitioners have the necessary skills to enable them to progress through procedural workflows, meet timescales, and record accurately, efficiently and effectively in line with Children's social work policies, procedures and best practice guidelines.
To monitor the correct usage of the workflows by social workers, identify, and take the necessary action to resolve problems, including (but not limited to) data cleaning and housekeeping.
To work with the Senior Business Development Officer, supplier and social work colleagues in developing the system to comply with changes in social work legislation, guidance and best practice.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
· To provide on-site and remote support to social workers using the Framework-I ICS system by responding to requests for assistance, identifying and offering solutions to problems in a timely manner.
· To support social worker's in making correct use of the system to ensure that correct legislatory and procedural guidelines are met.
· To provide Framework-I workflow-specific training to practitioners and support staff as required. Training methods may take the form of group workshops, participation in team meetings, intensive one-to-one sessions, formal classroom sessions etc.
· To assist with the production and formatting of guidance notes and user aids as required.
· To identify usability issues relating to the fit between social work practice and system build and to feed this back into ongoing development of the system.
· To monitor system usage and identify training, support, process, procedural or compliance issues and take appropriate steps to address same.
· To be an expert user / superuser on electronic business tools i.e. Framework-I, Infoview reporting tool, IDOX document management system, Microsoft Office suite of programs and other relevant bespoke systems.
· To assist the Senior Business Development Officer in coordinating all the outstanding work tasks and processes which need to be incorporated into the system build and to assist with future phased enhancements to the system in line with e-government objectives.
· To undertake rigorous user acceptance testing of new / updated versions of the FW-I system and report results.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An in-depth understanding of the requirements of the ICS and children's social work legislation, procedures and information requirements.
- A working knowledge of the Framework-i electronic social work case record system.
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and how this is observed and maintained.
- Ability to perform configuration and administration tasks to ensure staff are set up correctly on Framework-i.
- Ability to use MS Office programmes (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and gain a detailed understanding of new applications relating to children's social work.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ensuring customer interactions are conducted professionally with dignity, respect and in a friendly manner.
- Excellent verbal, written and personal skills including the ability to explain complex information clearly and accurately.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to convey complex information, clearly and succinctly.
To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Anisha