A 'Good' one form entry Primary School within the BB10 area are looking to source a Key Stage 1 Booster Teacher. The recent school closure have had a huge impact upon children's learning, the school are therefor looking for a practitioner to provide additional intervention support within year 2 across the subjects of Maths and English. The role will begin upon the reopening of schools on a trial basis until the end of ther academic year, with the view for the right candidate to be taken onto a school contact hereafter. The Headteacher and Senior Leaders in School are keen to secure an experienced practitioner to deliver interventions targeted at improving Reading, Writing, and Maths within the year group. This is a new role in school and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge. For the right candidate, the school are willing to be flexible regarding working hours but have suggested an initial 5 hours per weekday term time only. The appointed candidate will work closely with the class teachers to identify gaps in learning, develop session plans, and monitor progress. The role with involve working 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3 with pupils.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a Level 2 in a relevant qualificationas a minimum. Newly Qualified Teachers who wish to gain further experience are welcome to apply and of course Experienced Class Teachers who are keen to accelerate progress.
- Have a genuine passion for the development of each child in your care providing an inclusive environment where all can learn and all are encouraged to meet their full potential.
- Uphold the whole school ethos and be involvement in school life and events.
- Have experience of teaching and supporting children in KS1 or KS2.
- Be confident planning interventions and tracking progress alongside the main class teacher.
- Be able to provide contact details of two referees from their two most recent employers.
This school has been graded 'Good' by Ofsted, is held in high regards across the local community, and boasts good facilities/ The Senior Leadership Team are experienced, well respected, and approachable. As a new member of staff you would be welcomed by a friendly, close-knit team and generally well behaved pupil who demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning.
Teaching Personnel have worked closely with this school for a number of years. They decided to use Teaching Personnel to appoint a candidate within this specific role as we have recently been approved by the DFE as a National Tutoring Programme provider.
In order to fill this role, you must undertake specific CPD and training courses which will be provided for you free of charge- details of such will be given upon shortlisting.
If you consider yourself to be a suitable candidate , please email an updated copy of your CV to #removed# as soon as possible. I will contact you via telephone within the two working days of receiving yout application