My client is looking for someone with 1 – 2 year HR experience to join their dynamic team in stunning centrally located offices. There is heaps to get involved in and you will be enumerated highly with a great benefits package.
- Contract documentation pack for new starters (printing and preparing documentation & forms ready for contracts). Monitoring return of contract documentation
- Organise connect lunches, company presentations
- Assist with initiation and monitoring of cases for pre-employment background screening
- Assist with posting internships jobs online with Coaching Assembly
- Managing the Internship process
- Assist with booking training courses
- Manage and respond to any speculative recruitment enquires
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive company who really values it staff. You will have high attention to detail, be down to earth, emotionally intelligent, bright and on the ball with real drive to succeed.